We contribute to an environment friendly way of transportation. It is our dedicated goal to further improve this approach on many levels.
Short Sea Shipping
Short sea shipping is the most environment friendly transport mode :
- The least polluting transport mode per tonne km
- A long term alternative to congested road transport
- The most cost-effective transport mode per tonne km
For Team Lines and Delphis Logistics, as leading short sea shipping operators, sustainability of transport is the core of doing business
Ships : Best in Class
Only the best ships are deployed for our European trades :
- Lowest fuel consumption per TEU moved
- Lowest NOx, SOx and CO2 emissions per TEU moved
- Compliance with all national and international regulations
- All classed by the top classification societies
- ITF fitted or equivalent
- Fitted to operate in harsh winter environments (all ships trading to Finland, Russia and the Baltic States are ice-classed Finnish 1A-Super 1A or GL E3-4)
- Adapted to carry specialized equipment : HC, PW, 45ft, 30ft
Door-Door : Cost-Efficient, Safe and Clean
Delphis Logistics offers the ideal alternative to road transportation. By offering 20, 40 and 45ft PWHC equipment, any shipper or forwarder can move his goods in an environment friendly way, free of road congestion and at a highly competitive price.
Our extended logistics network means there is always a container ready to carry our customers' cargo and deliver the goods safely and on time.
The Future : New Regulations, New Possibilities
Team Lines (together with its parent company Delphis) is investing in new technologies to make the fleet ready for new regulations (sulphur, NOx, Ballast Water Treatment). Based on our long term expertise in trading in the Baltic and North Sea, and our well-established experience in building regional container ships, Team Lines constantly develops solutions for the future regulatory and environmental challenges.